Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fine in '09

So, in June of 2007, I attempted to start a blog of some sort, but that didn't get too much attention since Facebook seemed so much easier to keep in touch with 500 people. But, as we say in our businesses, it's the details that matter. So for one of my 2009 resolutions, I will keep up my blog. In light of the economy, the title now seems very appropriate for our times. I don't know if I'll be able to get you more cash, but you'll get more talk from me for sure. One of my new jobs is keeping up my husband Glenn's real estate website. So I figured if I am on the computer, I might as well work on my blog and Facebook and website and shopping online...oh, I wasn't supposed to say that? Thanks for coming along with me on my journey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
landing net