Thursday, January 8, 2009

Inauguration Party to follow...


Meet the new Vice President of Marketing in our company. Me...
What is my job? Marketing my husband...doesn't that sound funny?
Glenn thinks I spend too much time on Facebook so I might as well get on the internet and blog. That takes a lot of time. So, that's what I'm doing now. I am now scouring real estate blogs and getting information just to pass on to innocent bystanders. So some of you will just have to bear with me when I talk "shop".
Funny though, when we do tell people what we do for a living, "we're real estate brokers", everyone seems to have an opinion or at least think they know what the market is doing nowadays. Not too long ago I think there were more licensed real estate agents than there are valid vehicle drivers here in CA. But that won't be for long. I think many of them who once carried this so called "give me 3% back" card will now not even have enough cash to renew their licenses. Too bad? Quite the opposite. Now, the market will have real professionals who really know and love real estate and love telling you about it. Check out Glenn's site at www.superkash.com and watch for our real estate blogs coming soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty, good to see you back in the blogosphere!